Friday, August 10, 2018

Flush then wash your hands please!!

Please tell me I'm not alone in the struggle bus of kids not flushing the toilet or washing their hands after using the bathroom. I can not be the only one!

You would think after every single time they come out of the bathroom and me yelling from across the house "FLUSH THEN WASH YOUR HANDS PLEASE!!" They would get it, but sadly hasn't sunk in quite yet.

So in my effort to try to yell across the house less, I made a couple signs, laminated them and everything, taped them to the doors and mirrors of the bathrooms my kids use the most.


Yeah, 1000000% ineffective 😂😂😂

Month later from putting up the signs I'm still yelling across the house " FLUSH THEN WASH YOUR HANDS PLEASE!!" I say please so its all good folks.

I'm not even joking you that the bathroom Gods heard my sorrows and frustration and the clouds parted, entered P.U!

You guys no lie P.U is a little device that sits on the back of your toilet and has a motion sensor (no video people, don't worry) and when your done a message plays to remind your kids to flush the toilet and wash their hands for you! No more yelling across the house! P.U. does all that for me!! Best of all I can record myself saying whatever I want!! YESSSSS!!!!


A friend of ours created this amazing product and it's literally genius! P.U is what they call a potty training assistant, I call it a parents best friend.

They just started a kickstarter campaign to get this product into as many home across the globe and I for one am excited to support and see this happen!

Check out the Kickstarter and make a pledge!

Check out the P.U facebook page to learn more and watch some hilarious videos of what you could say with your P.U device! 

This isn't sponsored I just think this is a freaking genius idea and wanted to share!!


No comments:

Post a Comment