Friday, August 17, 2018

Here is my story, my WHY!

Everyone has a reason they do the things they do. Here is my story, my why, my reason that I decided after many years to jump full force into using essential oils.
*This started as a Facebook post then got wordy 😁

I had read many testimonials and stories from my friend Jenessa, and the success she was having with certain young living essential oils. She was just sharing her results and her heart in simple Facebook posts. Around that that same time Evelyn was having issues with taking short deep breaths constantly, we thought maybe it was asthma. We consulted with her pediatrician about it and she said it wasn't that, but more possibly a nervous tic.

I was kinda freaking out on the inside a little bit. She was involuntarily doing this, she couldn't control it. How do I help my child deal with something she can't control, and something I can't control.

We went home from that appointment, and was just kinda baffled at what I was supposed to do. I thought well maybe some essential oils would help? I had some lying around the house still from years ago, I found one and applied it to her.

That night I was on Facebook and that same friend who had been sharing her love of oils, posted about a deal on a starter kit with young living that came with all these extras and such. I thought about it for awhile actually. I was hesitant because $160 was quite a bit for me spend, but then thought, wouldn't I give anything to help my daughter? This could be the answer I was looking for! I messaged her the next afternoon.

I was nervous, excited, slightly skeptical, but I was determined to help Evelyn in any way. To answer your question, her tic is under control with the help of essential oils. 🙌🙏😭😍

I am so freaking grateful for Jenessa for not being afraid to share her love of essential oils and helping me get started. I only wish I can help someone else like she helped me. This is why I'm sharing.

I have seen so many amazing results using these precious oils. Personally, my hormones are more balanced, my skin in clearer, my cycle is totally manageable now, I just feel better than I ever have. 

My kids are requesting to use the oils, they love using them, and I love it. I've been slowly switching out chemicals, soaps, deodorants, you name it, to be as close to a toxin free home as possible. I never thought I would be that person, but so glad I am now. 

I feel so much better about my home and our health. I'm getting some serious peace of mind and perks of an amazing smelling home. 

So there you have it, that is my story, my why. I'm so glad I took a leap and got a starter kit in my home. It's changing our lives. 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment