Monday, June 25, 2018

Sometimes the only solution is to CHOP!

When life gives you thin hair, you make the best of it. 

I've come to the realization that my hair will never be the same as it was before children. I've finally excepted my fate. Even after all the hair loss, and regrowth it is what it is.
Sometimes the only solution is to CHOP! | Everyday Airkaka

After a few hair cuts and keeping my hair shoulder length, I realized even with it that length I was still putting my hair up every single day. I never had my hair down. If you have thin hair you know that having your hair pulled back into a bun or pony tail is basically the worst thing you can do. Every time I took down my hair my elastic would pull out tons of my hair. YIKES! I couldn't afford any more hair being lost to keep it up. 

So one day a few weeks ago, I texted my talented and amazing friend 


Sometimes the only solution is to CHOP! | Everyday Airkaka


I'm that client and sent her a photo I had found on Pinterest of a super short cut that I wanted, but I'm also that client that doesn't expect it to look identical. 

She worked her magic and figured out what would work best for my hair and still keeping the image I sent in mind. 

Sometimes the only solution is to CHOP! | Everyday Airkaka

Sometimes the only solution is to CHOP! | Everyday Airkaka

I feels so good to have my hair short again. It is a perfect cut for my thin hair, I don't know why I keep growing it out. I'll be keeping it short for a long long time. It actually feels thicker and fuller, because its not being weighed down.

Sometimes when you have thin hair the only solution is to chop it!


No comments:

Post a Comment